All architectural modification requests are processed via TownSq. Click below to submit your ACC Request.
TO BEGIN AN APPLICATION, please login to your TownSq profile at Le Bijou OA | TownSq Community App then select the Architectural Review feature on the left-hand side menu (please make sure to use a laptop or a desktop computer). From there, select “Submit Project” and fill in the necessary fields. Once the form has been completed, click “Save” at the top right of the screen to submit the project for immediate review. You also can upload any files or pictures you may have during this process (strongly encouraged). Once your project has been submitted, simply log back in to see the status of your request in real time, anytime!
Remember that a full and complete application containing all pertinent information will maximize the chances of your application being processed quickly; however, the Committee is allowed UP TO 30 FULL DAYS to respond and will aim to provide verdicts as expeditiously as possible.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for assistance with this new feature to ensure your next home project is the smoothest one yet.
ANSWERS TO FAQ
1) Where should I direct questions about this process? Please reach out to the Community Manager, Crystal via email at DLBJOmanager@goodwintx.com
2) Is there a cost associated with submitting an ACC application? No. There is no fee for submitting ACC Requests.
3) What is the response timeline when submitting an application? The ACC Committee will process applications as quickly as possible but will have up to 30 full days to cast a verdict.
4) Do I have to submit an ACC application? If you are making a modification to the exterior of your home, regardless of front, side, or backyard, then you will need to submit an application. This is to ensure that the intended project adheres to guidelines established by the association’s governing documents, does not create a hazard to neighboring lots, and does not detract from the overall aesthetic of the community or encroach on prohibited easements. Many variables are considered during the review of each application and the procedure is meant to protect property values for the homeowner, their neighbors and that of the association overall.
5) What if I ignore the ACC process and proceed with an unapproved project? Please adhere to the ACC procedure in place. Unapproved modifications or projects run the risk of creating issues to neighboring lots if made in prohibited easements, or if done with paint colors that do not compliment the primary dwelling. Unapproved projects are considered violations and Goodwin’s Compliance team will issue notices to those suspected of erecting an unapproved structure or completing an unauthorized project. Worst case scenario might include the involvement of the association’s attorney and the restoration of the area at the homeowner’s expense if denied by the ACC.
6) What if I do not want to use TownSq? We strongly recommend for homeowners to register on TownSq as doing so enables them to interact with Goodwin, the management company, manage their association account, and submit ACC applications.
7) What types of applications will the ACC Committee process? The committee will process all architectural review applications, including fences, outbuildings, patio/patio cover/deck, room addition, exterior painting, re-roofing home, gazebo, pergolas, home additions, driveway additions/extensions, window replacement, etc.